Search This Blog

Monday 4 April 2011

Unity Radio Review

Last night I was on Unity Radio talking about my forthcoming EP release "8:00 AM". The show was great, everyone at the station was welcoming and couldn't have made it any easier for me. This was the first time I'd done anything like this so it was a new experience for me. I had quite a lot of information to fit in so I tried to talk about the main aspects of the EP. 
I was doing this show because I wanted people to hear my music and also promote myself commercially live on air, it was a great experience and I hope the release benefits from getting this little bit of exposure. I have also been asked to go back on the show after the EP has been released to do another feature. This will be another good opportunity to try and get some more exposure and promote the EP again.

No comments:

Post a Comment