Search This Blog

Friday 1 April 2011

Recording With Dr Syntax

Today I had a recording session in the SSL with Dr Syntax. I was really excited about working with him as I've always listened to his music since I was a teenager. It was an honor to be in the same studio as him. The session was great it had a real professional feel about it, we both shared ideas on how we could develop the track and what techniques could we use to improve the recording of the vocals. I'm really happy that I've managed to work with someone who's established themselves in the industry and cemented a renowned reputation in the UK Hip Hop scene. The material we managed to gather from the session sounds superb and once its been mixed with the rest of the track I'm hopeful that the overall finished product will sound on point and to my satisfaction.



No comments:

Post a Comment