Search This Blog

Monday 4 April 2011

Mazzie - 8:00 AM Final Artwork Design

Over the past few days I have been mulling over which design to choose for my EP artwork. I have been finding it hard to put my finger on one design that really stands out for me. I have chosen a design that represents my initial vision of how I wanted the artwork to look like. I'm really happy with the overall outcome of the design, what Ayem has achieved in a short amount of time is superb. It was quite a task working with Ayem, sending him emails back and forth trying to create my vision for the EP cover, but Its been a pleasuring working with him and I will definitely be working with him again in the future.

Email to Ayem Beats:

"I have had a few days to think about it and I'm going to go with the 6.jpg! I really like how the red works with the green and blue! It just lifts the rest of the design. Hope that's OK?
If possible can you make me a bandcamp banner as well?


Thanks again for everything, its been a joy working on a professional level with you.

- Mazzie"

The final design for the EP cover


No comments:

Post a Comment