Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Chosen Alarm Clock Design

I have chosen a digital clock design that I want to base my idea around for the EP artwork. Ayem will take the look and shape of the clock and try to re-create my vision and construct a design that fits the criteria for my EP.

This is the digital alarm clock that we will be basing our design on


Email to Ayem Beats:

"I'm glad the concept and idea is something you can work with. The images I've sent you are decent, but small and the quality of the images aren't great! I really like some of the ones you've sent me, especially the 6th jpg. Is it possible to base our design around the shape and look of that clock? I'm not too sure about the circular shape on the side tho, can that be removed if possible?

As this is a University project I have to have the project wrapped up by the 14th of April! would the artwork be finished by then?

I'm in all night on my computer so if you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.

- Mazzie"

No comments:

Post a Comment